Prev: Re: NAC - American style [LONG] Next: Re: BSG 2003 (Long)

Re: BSG 2003 (Long)

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 08:08:21 -0500
Subject: Re: BSG 2003 (Long)

Doug Evans wrote:
[...]
> PS Note, I'm avoiding those parts of the discussion not related to
possible
> FT use, but I will say I wish the camera folk would quit playing with
the
> zoom lens and swinging the camera in the space scenes. Plot holes and
why
> bother using the name Battlestar Galactica at all should be for
another
> list.

*nod*
I like the way the storyline is going, like the character interactions,
like the ships, but I am really **not** liking the camera work, either
for the space scenes or the interior shots. Too jerky, too jumpy, too
chopped, too swinging and panning. Yes, I know they are trying for a
different style, a different feel, but it actually is distracting and
detracting from my being able to concentrate on and enjoy the *show*
(or individual scenes). :-(  I do like that they have filmed it in
widescreen, though. One plus on the camera work.

Mk

Prev: Re: NAC - American style [LONG] Next: Re: BSG 2003 (Long)