Prev: Re: FT-Banzai ships Next: new SSD sheet on my website

Parts question

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:16:58 +0000
Subject: Parts question

Hi all,

Just wondering, before I bother Jon, do GZG ever supply spare bits?

I'm starting to build the 8 Lake Class UNSC destroyers (FT-1105) that I
bought (I think it was at Bifrost) and in taking them out of the bags
have discovered one of the torpedo/rocket tube style mouldings that go
underneath is missing . As I haven't had them out of the bag since I
got them I know it was missing at the start! I know that the model will
get by without them but it'd be nice to get the full hit.

Cheers,

Dom

------------Dom Mooney-------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
"Once we actually mapped it for publication it seemed to shrink in
size and was no longer the immensity that would take months to
traverse. As things become known, they lose grandeur."
After Steve Perrin, Pavis & Big Rubble Reprint Epilogue
http://www.dom.mooney.dsl.pipex.com/   http://www.bits.org.uk/

Prev: Re: FT-Banzai ships Next: new SSD sheet on my website