Prev: RE: Armour and Cover Answer: Next: RE: NAC - American style [LONG]

Re: NAC - American style [LONG]

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 03:09:17 -0500
Subject: Re: NAC - American style [LONG]

Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

>G'day,
>
>Putting aside the whole if you don't like it play a different
background
>argument as said already.

Yes.  No argument.  Just couldn't think of a cool way to introduce that
neet short fix you came up with.

New thought: -- maybe Jon's timeline is more interesting (to players)
than Jon expected.  Might explain why most player histories are
variations of it.  (Not that there is anything wrong with that.)

Donald Hosford