Prev: Re: SGII Question Armour and Cover Next: Re: NAC - American style [LONG]

RE: Armour and Cover Answer:

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:17:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: Armour and Cover Answer:

Perhaps there should be a ruling in regards to soft cover... where it
doesn't provide additional armor benefit to PA or armored vehicles
against anything other than small arms fire...

--- "laserlight@quixnet.net" <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:

> >I've always played that it was Open. IMO PA should be big and scary,
> as
> per the open shift. I don't like the idea of PA behind a brick wall
> having the same protection as D8 armour behind a brick wall.
>
> Whereas I'm not sure that PA should get any extra armor benefit from
> hiding
> in a bush.

> http://mail2web.com/ .

=====
Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: Re: SGII Question Armour and Cover Next: Re: NAC - American style [LONG]