Prev: Re: [FH] Breaking News - Margaritifer Now a Warzone Next: [OT] Web Hosting?

Re: YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE...

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 08:25:15 -0600
Subject: Re: YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE...

On 4 Jan 2005 at 23:00, The GZG Digest wrote:

> From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@yahoo.com>
>
> Much apologies... sorry about that.. I thought I had cut it...

You are still transmitting in both plain text _and_ HTML. As is Thomas
Westbrook (and a couple of others who didn't show up in the last
digest).

It's not just the trimming of posts that's the problem, it's also the
duplication of the message with added HTML bumf.

---

Allan Goodall	    http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@att.net   agoodall@hyperbear.com

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."
 - Isaac Asimov, "Foundation"

Prev: Re: [FH] Breaking News - Margaritifer Now a Warzone Next: [OT] Web Hosting?