Prev: Re: Figs Next: RE: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System

RE: OT New American Uniforms

From: "Robert W. Eldridge" <bob_eldridge@m...>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:02:51 -0500
Subject: RE: OT New American Uniforms

Doesn't mean they didn't fight extremely well - as for instance John
Frost's
2 Para at Arnhem bridge. The 1st Airborne Division at Arnhem was placed
in
an untenable position by a combination of bad generalship (Montgomery
and
Browning, not the division commander), bad staff work, and politics, and
as
always the poor bloody infantry paid the price for others ineptitude.