Prev: RE: [CON] ECC VIII Next: RE: OT New American Uniforms

Re: Figs

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 15:00:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Figs

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005, J L Hilal wrote:

> --- Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Just out of curiousity... does anyone know of anyone selling any of
> > GZG's minis here in the US? Specifically I was wondering about the
> > ORC Ships and the Catgirl Pirate figs?
> >

> New Wave mail order rtails Eureka online (ships from US)
> http://www.newwavegames.com/
> http://www.newwavegames.com/gw.html
> http://www.newwavegames.com/minis/eureka/index.html

Before ordering from New Wave, go to The Miniature's Page Forums and
check
the New Wave horror stories out - seems like a LOT of people have had
various sorts of trouble w/ New Wave - lost orders, mis-charged credit
cards, no feedback, etc

Given that Eureka are online in their own right, and apparently very
good
at worldwide shipping, why not go direct? S&H from Oz might be high, but
aggrivation from New Wave seems likely to be higher...

Brian.
www.warbard.ca/games.html

Prev: RE: [CON] ECC VIII Next: RE: OT New American Uniforms