Prev: Re: Indy's Civilian Ship Names - constructive criticism Next: Re: Indy's Civilian Ship Names - constructive criticism

[grin] Beth's future trip to Barnard's Star

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 03:44:02 EST
Subject: [grin] Beth's future trip to Barnard's Star

In a message dated 12/30/04 6:13:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Beth.Fulton@csiro.au writes:

<snip> I'm confident I'll have enough
to be on that first  FTL probe to Barnard's star in 2063 - just let me
know if you want me  topick anything up for you ;)

Have  fun

Beth

One of those insectivorous ambulatory Fire Flowers they  are famous for
would
be helpful for controlling the unwanted residents of our  quarters.  If
the
import regulations are too onerous a simple 3D hologram  will do...

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"