Prev: Testing plain text suggestion was Re: HTML Next: Re: Testing plain text suggestion was Re: HTML

Re: Testing plain text suggestion was Re: HTML

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 18:37:24 EST
Subject: Re: Testing plain text suggestion was Re: HTML

In a message dated 12/30/04 3:34:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Warbeads@aol.com writes:

<snip  - for digesters>
Okay, I'll TRY (emphasis not volume)  to remember  this.  Let's see if
it
works

Gracias,

Glenn	"warbeads"

Interestingly when I get my e-mails it is always in plain  text even
though
(like this one) it's not sent in plain text.  Whaazup wit  dat?

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Testing plain text suggestion was Re: HTML Next: Re: Testing plain text suggestion was Re: HTML