Prev: RE: [CON] wot ever happened to WCC? Next: Re: Testing plain text suggestion was Re: HTML

Testing plain text suggestion was Re: HTML

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 18:33:02 EST
Subject: Testing plain text suggestion was Re: HTML

In a message dated 12/30/04 9:33:41 AM Pacific	Standard Time,
Popeyesays@aol.com writes:
In a message dated 12/30/2004  11:23:27 AM Central Standard Time,
DOCAgren@aol.com writes:
The problem  is when AOL updated for MAC OS X there is no non-HTML
feature,
or
if so no  one including AOL help staff knows how to do it.

I been reading this as a  digest since I joined.  What more annoying the
the
HTML forms are the  people who post the whole of someone else email,
instead
of
just snipping  what they are resonding too.
AOL 8.0 and 9.0 have no provision for sending  non-HTML. Most
'unlimited"
services in the U.S. have no interest in  bandwidth as a measure of cost
customer. AOL 6 and 7 could handle it  my highlighting the text and
right-clicking
and sending as text only. That	feature is gone in the more advanced
versions.
-----------------Scratch all  that. They say they have no provision for
it,
but that's not true. highlight	the message you wish to mail. Right
click,
select
<Compose as Plain  Text> and it changes form before you mail it - which
is
better than the  old system.

Now remembering ot use it all the time is going to be a  bitch.

Regards,

Scott

Okay, I'll TRY (emphasis not volume)  to remember this.  Let's see if it
works

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: RE: [CON] wot ever happened to WCC? Next: Re: Testing plain text suggestion was Re: HTML