Prev: Re: [SG 2] Infantry weapons combinations Next: Women in the IF

Re: GZG Generic crew/weapons/troops in 15 mm

From: Tony Francis <tony@b...>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:08:13 +0000
Subject: Re: GZG Generic crew/weapons/troops in 15 mm

Glenn

I have some which I picked up recently - when I get a chance I'll
photograph / scan them (probably drop the pics in the 15mmSF list
folders again).

Quick description - each crew pack has eight figures, four poses - one
kneeling with binoculars, one kneeling with ammo box (add an aerial and
it would make a backpack radio), one kneeling with arm extended straight

(looks odd but I assume he's supposed to be dropping a mortar shell into

the barrel) and one standing with ammo box. The binocular guy would make

a great forward observer. Three variants with helmet (Hammers Slammers
type), beret or field cap.

Weapons - again, eight to a pack. Two medium and two light mortars (one
piece castings, no monopod or bipod). Two HMG-types, two piece castings
with tripod - very nice little models. Two 6(?)-barrelled missile
launchers using the same tripod as the HMG.

Tony