Prev: Re: RE: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: GZG Generic crew/weapons/troops in 15 mm

Re: [SG 2] Infantry weapons combinations

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 05:41:55 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG 2] Infantry weapons combinations

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:33:08 EST, Warbeads@aol.com <Warbeads@aol.com>
wrote:
> Laserlight, so I can know for my IF mercs in the IC service -- does
the IF
> take female soldiers?  I'll include them if the IF sends them.

It would take a total sea change in Islamic culture for there to be
females in any meaningful role other than farm labor and childbearing.

Islamic views regarding women are worse than European views on women ca.
600 AD.

And they havn't changed, nor can they change as they are explicitly
stated in the Quran.

Perhaps in the more enlightened emirates women might be permitted to
get driver's licenses, but only if they have a male relative give
permission.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: RE: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: GZG Generic crew/weapons/troops in 15 mm