Prev: Re: RE: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: [FT] Crew quality house rules

Re: [CON] ECC VIII

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 21:32:49 -0500
Subject: Re: [CON] ECC VIII

> > Special events:
> >The Weight of Command by Los - A special StarGrunt event
>
> While searching for Tomb's soul is a big draw card this is the one
that
> is really digging home the fact I will miss another ECC,

That's okay, I tried to sign up for that one too.  Jon Davis rather
narrowmindedly insisted that I couldn't sign up for an event other
than the one I was GMing at the time.

> made all the
> more ironic by the fact this time I'll only be 400 miles rather than
> half a world away!!

Are you actually going to be doing something that weekend?  Where?
Someone might be able to arrange transport.

Prev: Re: RE: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: [FT] Crew quality house rules