Prev: Re: Thoughts on my last post Next: [CON] ECC VIII

Re: Thoughts on my last post

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 14:42:25 EST
Subject: Re: Thoughts on my last post

In a message dated 12/19/04 11:11:59 AM Pacific Standard Time,
xarcht@yahoo.com writes:

Actually as the gause technology works, it would be rapid fire rather
than
rotary or assault. Conventional rounds also have the advantage of not
being
duds after an EMP blast of a nuke.

I am not ballistics oriented so this was unclear to me.  In  layman's
terms
the difference between assault and rapid fire is what?	 Doesn't rotary
supply
rapid fire?  I'm lost.

And I gather that you are saying that EMP would/could 'erase' the
electronics of the Gauss weapons?  Hmm.

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Re: Thoughts on my last post Next: [CON] ECC VIII