Prev: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long] Next: RE: hey all, just a quick question on area defense fire control.. ...

hey all, just a quick question on area defense fire control.....

From: jason standlea <freke_ravenshammer@y...>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:12:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: hey all, just a quick question on area defense fire control.....

Whats the purpose of having two of these on the same ship?  Just
redundancy or is there a bit in the rules I keep missing that says you
canonly engage one extra 'target' per area control?

Jason

 The all-new My Yahoo! – Get yours free!

Prev: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long] Next: RE: hey all, just a quick question on area defense fire control.. ...