Prev: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long] Next: hey all, just a quick question on area defense fire control.....

Re: FT Dragons [Little Long]

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:40:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long]

I'll have these posted in a little while... by tomorrow definitely.. I
was actually working on writing them down when I had to reboot the
system.. unfortunately the information wasn't saved soo... sucks cause I
was almost finished with them too... but probably by the end of the
night I'll have them up.

After seeing Moya and Talen from FarScape, please post your whale ideas.
I'm interested in reading them.

Prev: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long] Next: hey all, just a quick question on area defense fire control.....