Prev: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long] Next: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long]

Re: [FT] Tug/Tender Rule Question

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 15:19:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Tug/Tender Rule Question

Even though I am the one who referenced the fleet book, mainly cause I
remembered exactly what was being referred to... I would say Laserlight
has the best answer to the question.... afterall... if we're going to be
be sticklers for the rules... perhaps we ahould all break out our
coats...

Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:> My question has to with when
these subcraft jump from system to
system.
> Are they attached to the tender by "jump collars - ala Battletech"
or just
> within the expand field?

Yes. Whatever you want in your universe.

Prev: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long] Next: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long]