Prev: Re: IJN was:[FT] NI Alpha SSD's (finally) complete Next: Re: Looking for....

Looking for....

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 18:17:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Looking for....

Gleetings, all

I seem to recall a fairly HUGE site that had many
different ship designs for FT, and now I canna find it
googling. It had listing for different fleets, and
listed whether SSDs were inclusive or no.  A really
great resource to have gone and lost...:-(

Specifically I'm looking for the image of a K-gun icon
for an SSD or 3 I'm making.

If anyone can help with either, pls lemme know,
offlist at your discretion.

-j

=====
Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"When you've caught dropsy and bum lice off a filthy pan-handle, I won't
like you anymore...And my blindness, scabs and noisy parasites will make
me unbearable!" - SGR 092004

XT350/DOD#1890

AND don't forget: Serenity releases 30 September!

http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: IJN was:[FT] NI Alpha SSD's (finally) complete Next: Re: Looking for....