Prev: Re: [SG 2} 15 mm TO&E ramblings Next: [ECC] Carnage con Queso was Re: [CON] ECC VIII Preregistration starts December 1st

[GZGOLC] DLD Resin Kits Now Available

From: "Paul Owen" <paul.owen@g...>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 11:03:34 -0000
Subject: [GZGOLC] DLD Resin Kits Now Available

DLD RESIN KITS NOW AVAILABLE BY MAILORDER FROM GZG!

Having had them available at UK conventions for a while now, we are
pleased
to announce that we now have large enough stocks of the superb DLD
Productions resin kits to offer them for sale via the webstore, to UK
AND
EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS ONLY*.

If you are not familiar with the DLD kit ranges, we can assure you they
are
VERY, VERY good. Cast in polyurethane resin, the kits are easy to
assemble
(thanks to an amazing level of pre-preparation by the manufacturer of
many
parts, even down to hand-drilled holes and pre-fitted turret pivot pins,
hatch hinges and such!). Assembling a typical DLD kit should be no more
complex and time-consuming than putting an injection-moulded kit
together.
Many models include multi-media parts (metal rods and wires, plastic rod
pivot pins and gun barrels etc), again often pre-drilled and pre-fitted
for
you, and several of the 25mm kits in particular have extras like
interior
detailing, opening hatches and even crew figures. On top of this the
sheer
quality of the resin mouldings is excellent, even down to tiny detail
parts,
and all kits come with multi-page fully photo-illustrated instruction
sheets
that take you through every step of assembly.

The DLD ranges cover 25mm vehicles (ideal for use with our Stargrunt
ranges,
but also suitable for use with most figure ranges up to 28mm), 15mm
vehicles
(great for our SG15 figures!) and some really nice "starship scale"
kits,
including the superb Orbital Repair Dock, which work perfectly for Full
Thrust.

POSTAGE: in the UK, we will charge p&p on the DLD kits at the rate of
10% of
order value (since they are considerably lighter than the polyester
resin
kits that we make), with a MINIMUM £2.50 postage charge. Overseas
(Europe)
orders will have p&p charged at cost as usual, again with a £2.50
minimum.

Sorry, but special offers, club discounts and GZG discount offers do NOT
apply on the DLD kits - we don't make a very big margin on them anyway
(after we've accounted for shipping from the US, duties, clearance
charges,
VAT and all the rest), so we're afraid we can't discount them any
further.

Stocks of these kits are limited, and stock levels are shown on each
item on
the webstore - if it is shown as in stock at the time you order, then
the
store software will accept your order and we should have it on the shelf
for
immediate delivery; we won't take your order and then make you wait
weeks
while we order it ourselves!

NOTE ON DLD KIT CODES:

DLD's own code numbers for their kits are a little complicated (and
currently changing), so for our purposes we have dispensed with them and
are
referring to the kits by the NAME of the model (abbreviated in some
cases)
plus the scale, where applicable - thus, the Bengal MBT in 25mm scale is
ordered as BENGAL-25, and the corresponding kit in 15mm as BENGAL-15.
This
should make stock picking easier for us, and thus despatching of orders
faster and more efficient for you.

Please note also that in the case of the smaller vehicle types such as
the
BADGER and EALIT recon vehicles, we have chosen to stock only the
two-model
boxed sets rather than the individual models - this is because the 2-kit
boxes are much better value for us and you!

* Our agreement as UK stockist of the DLD kits is that we sell them only
customers in the UK and Europe. Customers in USA, Canada and Rest Of
World
should contact DLD Productions in the USA

( <outbind://3/www.dldproductions.com> www.dldproductions.com) and order
directly from them.

--------------------------------

2) DLD range and current stock levels (as at 6.12.04):

a) 15mm scale kits:

KAM-APC-15 Kamodo APC variant £8.00

each In Stock: 4

(8-wheel personnel carrier)

KAM-HFS-15 Kamodo Heavy Fire Support variant £8.00

each In Stock: 5

(8-wheel vehicle with large turretted cannon)

KAM-TOC-15 Kamodo Tactical Operations Centre variant

£8.00 each In Stock: 3

(8-wheel command post vehicle)

KAM-ICV-15 Kamodo Infantry Combat Vehicle variant £8.00

each In Stock: 3

(8-wheel ICV with cannon turret)

BENGAL-15 Bengal tracked MBT £8.00

each In Stock: 4

(large tracked battle tank)

CIVET-15 Civet light grav tank

£8.00 each In Stock: 4

(grav tank with flight stand)

RAVEN-15 Raven grav APC £8.00 each

In Stock: 3

(grav infantry combat carrier with flight stand)

BADG-MK1-15 Badger Mk1 recon vehicle section (TWO MODELS)

£10.00 each In Stock: 1

(2 x Mk.1 Badger tracked recon vehicles)

BADG-HV-25 Badger Heavy recon vehicle section (2 MODELS)

£10.00 each In Stock: NIL

(1 x Mk.1 Badger plus 1 x Badger with heavy cannon)

BADG-UA-15 Badger Heavy U/A recon vehicle section (2 MODELS)

£10.00 each In Stock: 1

(1 x Mk.1 Badger plus 1 x Armoured-cab Badger with heavy cannon)

BADG-AT-15 Badger Heavy A/T recon vehicle section (2 MODELS)

£10.00 each In Stock: NIL

(1 x Mk.1 Badger plus 1 x Armoured-cab Badger with antitank missile)

EALIT-ASSLT-15 Ealit LRC assault section (TWO MODELS)

£10.00 each In Stock: NIL

(2 x Ealit light wheeled recon cars)

EALIT-AC-15 Ealit LRC autocannon section (TWO MODELS)

£10.00 each In Stock: NIL

(1 x Ealit recon car plus 1 x Ealit AC with cannon)

EALIT-AT-15 Ealit LRC anti-tank section (TWO MODELS)

£10.00 each In Stock: 1

(1 x Ealit recon car plus 1 x Ealit with Antitank missile)

VEH-ACC 15 Vehicle Accessory pack £

3.00 each In Stock: NIL

(assorted resin stowage and tools for any 15mm vehicles)

----------------

b) 25mm scale kits:

KAM-APC-25 Kamodo APC variant

£20.00 each In Stock: NIL

(8-wheel personnel carrier)

KAM-HFS-25 Kamodo Heavy Fire Support variant

£25.00 each In Stock: 4

(8-wheel vehicle with large turretted cannon)

KAM-TOC-25 Kamodo Tactical Operations Centre variant

£25.00 each In Stock: 1

(8-wheel command post vehicle)

KAM-ICV-25 Kamodo Infantry Combat Vehicle variant

£22.50 each In Stock: 3

(8-wheel ICV with cannon turret)

BENGAL-25 Bengal tracked MBT

£25.00 each In Stock: 4

(large tracked battle tank)

CIVET-25 Civet light grav tank

£20.00 each In Stock: 2

(grav tank with flight stand)

RAVEN-25 Raven grav APC £22.50 each

In Stock: 2

(grav infantry combat carrier with flight stand)

BADG-MK1-25 Badger Mk1 recon vehicle section (TWO MODELS)

£18.00 each In Stock: 2

(2 x Mk.1 Badger tracked recon vehicles)

BADG-HV-25 Badger Heavy recon vehicle section (2 MODELS)

£18.00 each In Stock: 3

(1 x Mk.1 Badger plus 1 x Badger with heavy cannon)

BADG-UA-25 Badger Heavy U/A recon vehicle section (2 MODELS)

£18.00 each In Stock: 1

(1 x Mk.1 Badger plus 1 x Armoured-cab Badger with heavy cannon)

BADG-AT-25 Badger Heavy A/T recon vehicle section (2 MODELS)

£18.00 each In Stock: 1

(1 x Mk.1 Badger plus 1 x Armoured-cab Badger with antitank missile)

EALIT-ASSLT-25 Ealit LRC assault section (TWO MODELS)

£16.00 each In Stock: 1

(2 x Ealit light wheeled recon cars)

EALIT-AC-25 Ealit LRC autocannon section (TWO MODELS)

£16.00 each In Stock: NIL

(1 x Ealit recon car plus 1 x Ealit AC with cannon)

EALIT-AT-25 Ealit LRC anti-tank section (TWO MODELS)

£16.00 each In Stock: 2

(1 x Ealit recon car plus 1 x Ealit with Antitank missile)

VEH-ACC 25/1 Vehicle Accessory pack 1 £

7.00 each In Stock: 3

(assorted resin stowage and accessories for any 25mm vehicles)

VEH-ACC 25/2 Vehicle Accessory pack 2 £

7.00 each In Stock: 3

(assorted resin stowage and accessories for any 25mm vehicles)

------------------

c) "Starship Scale" kits:

ORB-REP Orbital Repair Dock

£25.00 each In Stock: 2

(Huge mobile ship repair facility, with stand)

SPC-STN Space Station 2000

£25.00 each In Stock: NIL

(Circular station with 4 ship docking areas, with stand)

SEN-SATS Sensor Array Satellites (three models)

£12.50 each In Stock: 4

(3 satellites with various sensors, radars etc (complete with stands))

LAZ-PLATFORM Lazer (sic!) Battery Platforms (2 models)

£17.50 each In Stock: 4

(Two circular weapons platforms with stands)

WPN-PLATFORM Weapons Battery Platforms (2 models)

£17.50 each In Stock: 4

(Two circular weapons platforms with stands)

TRP-PLATFORM Torpedo Battery Platforms (2 models)