Prev: RE: [CON] ECC VIII Preregistration starts December 1st Next: [SG 2} 15 mm TO&E ramblings

Re: [CON] ECC VIII Preregistration starts December 1st

From: "Tony Finan" <the_nemesis@c...>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 09:47:43 -0500
Subject: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Preregistration starts December 1st

> Man, who knew that was a bad place to deploy!
>
> Especially with the Greybo lurking in the shadows.

  Ah...that would be me. But at least he didn't deploy out top of the
clutch
of Alien eggs.

Tony Finan
"There are any number of magical creatures, mostly female,
  whose singing can bring about horror and death.
Sirens, undines, banshees, Bananarama tribute bands..." -  John Taylor

Prev: RE: [CON] ECC VIII Preregistration starts December 1st Next: [SG 2} 15 mm TO&E ramblings