Prev: [FT][AAR] IF vs NSL Next: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed SSDs

Re: Long post - RE: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question

From: "david smith" <bifsmith207@h...>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 22:14:29 +0000
Subject: Re: Long post - RE: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question

>From: Aaron Teske <mithramuse@yahoo.com>
>
>Subject: Re: Long post - RE: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question
>Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 06:49:12 -0800 (PST)
>

>Well, I think it's 8'6" high now, which was IIRC out of the
>USA... whatever, I guess.  (See here for various links and
>background: http://www.alteich.com/tidbits/t040104.htm  Good
>stuff.)

Containers come in varios hights. 8ft, 8ft6, 9ft and 9ft6, with
different
leinths from 20 ft, 40 ft and the latest 45 ft (which with the lifting
points at 40 ft, the extra is 3 in over each side). Some containers only

come in 20 ft size, due to payload mass (tanks especially).

BIF

anything he say sould be taken in jest, yes realy, I mean it, it true,
trust
me  :-)
(model railways are useful sometimes, as the above data shows)

Prev: [FT][AAR] IF vs NSL Next: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed SSDs