Prev: Storm Corps a weekly online comic Next: Re: [DS] Smaller and larger HAR's

[DS] Smaller and larger HAR's

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 12:18:39 EST
Subject: [DS] Smaller and larger HAR's

Okay, I have now 3 sizes of HAR looking vehicles - Stan Johansen  for
the
smaller HAR's, some GZG wheeled (USSR?) vehicles for 'standard' HAR's
and some
plastic "Ebay Specials" that look like they may be 10 (to maybe 15) mm
scale
larger HAR's.

Anyone done variant rules for different size HAR's?   "Standard" HAR's
are
'Heavy Artillery' so the smaller HAR's could count as  'Medium
Artillery' but
how to handle the larger HAR's?  Maybe 'Extra Heavy  Artillery'?  Maybe
limit
them to one type of Artillery Ammunition per  battery?	Or one of each?
Perhaps
the weapon class = 8?  That  would require they basically fill (at {8 x
3}
with one capacity point left over)  a class 5 vehicle.	An alternative
would be
size class 7 then there would  be room for some other systems.	I like
the
Class 8 idea  myself.

Costing for the weapon?  I have no idea but maybe 300 or 400  points for
the
Extra Heavy Artillery since the progression is 50-100-200 for
Light-Medium-Heavy?

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Storm Corps a weekly online comic Next: Re: [DS] Smaller and larger HAR's