Prev: Re: FT Sensor Rules -- Request for Comments [LONG] Next: Re: Custom Decals - question to the list

Re: Custom Decals - question to the list

From: Charles Lee <xarcht@y...>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:48:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Custom Decals - question to the list

I'll see what I'm thinking about. If I got the artwork I can scan and
email it. Probibly relatively straight forward.

"John K. Lerchey" <lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:Depends on what you
want. The more complex the artwork, the longer it
could take. It also depends on whether you provide artwork, or if I have

to draw from scratch. If you give me a better idea of what you're
looking
for, I can give you an estimate.

John

--On Thursday, October 21, 2004 6:26 PM -0700 Charles Lee