Prev: RE: Magnetic Basing material/steel paper Next: RE: My new GZG 15mm figs

RE: Magnetic Basing material/steel paper

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:25:07 -0500
Subject: RE: Magnetic Basing material/steel paper

> A qustion to all you across the pond. Are magnetic basing
> material and steel
> paper available in the US? If so, where from

> I actally am after the steel paper for a non-wargaming
> reason.

Litko Aerosystems - http://www.litkoaero.com/

They laser cut miniatures bases out of plywood, flexible magnetic sheets
and
flexible steel sheets to almost any size you can think of plus they will
do
custom work up to 11 inches by 23 inches.

In a recent topic from The Miniatures Page Message Board Litko said:
"What we sell is actually "Flexible Steel"... it's a bit more durable
that
paper steel. It actually looks just like flexible magnet does, except
that
it has microscopic bits of iron in it."
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=30770

I ordered from Litko earlier this year and got good service.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: RE: Magnetic Basing material/steel paper Next: RE: My new GZG 15mm figs