Prev: Re: My New Fleet Next: RE: Magnetic Basing material/steel paper

RE: Magnetic Basing material/steel paper

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:15:50 -0600
Subject: RE: Magnetic Basing material/steel paper

A local manufacturer now has punched steel disks in a variety of sizes
from 20mm to 3".  They are more expensive than washers (approximately
$0.20 each) but they are thinner than most washers for the same
diameter.  He is also considering punched metal hexes in a variety of
sizes.	If you are interested I can get you his contact information.

Magnetic sheet is available at most sign places - I don't know if all
places carry the self-adhesive type, but it's not difficult to glue down
large sections using 3M spray adhesive.

--Binhan