Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2190 (Prioritizing targets in SG2 and Initiative card draw) Next: Re: Initiative - was RE: Piquet

[LST] was Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2190 (Prioritizing targets in SG2 and Initiative card draw)

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 09:32:06 -0500
Subject: [LST] was Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2190 (Prioritizing targets in SG2 and Initiative card draw)

>...Chris/Laserlight (who explained to Doug the difference...

Unfair! You acknowledge his Laserlight-ness; you ignore my bestial
nature?!?

*snicker*

Really, if you watch Cocteau's Beauty and the Beast, if the beast shaved
his forehead and parts of his cheeks, which I have on occasion, you'd
notice a surprising resemblence.

I'm still waiting for the transformation...

The_Beast