Prev: RE: [FMAS][long] AAR: Initiative card draw Next: X-Prize Victory

RE: [FMAS][long] AAR: Initiative card draw

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 12:45:25 -0400
Subject: RE: [FMAS][long] AAR: Initiative card draw

>From: B Lin lin@rxkinetix.com
>FOr our card based initiative games we allow a unit to hold an action
until their next action.  At that point they either need to use or lose
the
held action, and can then use their new action to re-new the hold.

I think I'd do it differently: "you can hold an action until your next
action comes up, at which point you lose the first one."

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: RE: [FMAS][long] AAR: Initiative card draw Next: X-Prize Victory