Prev: Re: X-Prize Screen captures! Next: Re: Organic Space ships

Re: X-Prize Screen captures!

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:56:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: X-Prize Screen captures!

quite. I have some 'Corporate' ships in mind for my
scratchbuild Japanese fleet, and now have another
sponsor to try and paint on.
--- Nicholas Caldwell <nicholascaldwell@earthlink.net>
wrote:

> So, am I the only one thinking of painting some
> "Virgin" logos onto Full Thrust merchant ships? :-)

=====
Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"When you've caught dropsy and bum lice of a filthy pan-handle, I won't
like you anymore...And my blindness, scabs and noisy parasites will make
me unbearable!" - SGR 092004

XT350/DOD#1890

http://messenger.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: X-Prize Screen captures! Next: Re: Organic Space ships