Prev: Re: Question about subject changing Next: Re: Initiative - was RE: Piquet

Re: Question about subject changing

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:50:04 -0700
Subject: Re: Question about subject changing

Ok I gotta know why does this list like to subject
change so much? I am on about a half dozen list and
this is the only one where any and all subjects are
guaranteed to change at least once.

Jeff

Well Jeff it's like this (to me at least) when you see
"New tittle, was whatever" it to show that the main
thrust of the posted subject is now in new territory.
It is really an act of consideration by the person moving
the topic from it's start point into this new territory.
The reason you have never encounter this before is the
said consideration or lack there of in other lists.

Don

Prev: Re: Question about subject changing Next: Re: Initiative - was RE: Piquet