Prev: Re: AIWs was: Tech Levels and Quality Next: Re: Question about subject changing

Re: Question about subject changing

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:12:14 EDT
Subject: Re: Question about subject changing

In a message dated 9/28/04 1:24:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mcconje@sbcglobal.net writes:

Ok I  gotta know why does this list like to subject
change so much? I am on about  a half dozen list and
this is the only one where any and all subjects  are
guaranteed to change at least  once.

Jeff

Change subject when item being discussed -- point "A" -- causes you  to
remember point "B" which (usually) is tangentially related.  Lots of
knowledge in
weapons design, military tactics, astro-whatever, biology, math,  and
some
would say intelligence (both kinds).

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Re: AIWs was: Tech Levels and Quality Next: Re: Question about subject changing