Prev: RE: Looking 4 feedback on FT Weapon System Next: Re: Looking 4 feedback on FT Weapon System

Re: Dirtside II MS Word format...

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@c...>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 20:33:20 -0400
Subject: Re: Dirtside II MS Word format...

Paul Owen wrote:

>As far as I know their isnt a hosting spot yet for word format but I am
over
>half way through conversion at the minute if you can wait a while, if
not
>you can have what I've done so far.

I'd appreciate it muchly if you would send me what you have so far.

Depending on what needs done, I may do some work on it for you if you'd
like.  Say, take a chapter to type/proof for errors, etc.

Also, once you're done, I might be able to host it at my site, depending

on it's size and what kind of bandwidth it eats once it's up.

--Tim

Prev: RE: Looking 4 feedback on FT Weapon System Next: Re: Looking 4 feedback on FT Weapon System