Prev: CineGrunt the unknown story Next: Re: [SG2] Heroic SG

Re: [SG2] Heroic SG

From: "steve barosi" <krimso@m...>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:56:33 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG2] Heroic SG

However, I wasn't thinking of
"munchkinish"-- more "cinematic".  This is considered a strength of,
say, GASLIGHT or The Sword and the Flame:

Gaslight was what I was thinking of when I suggested a list of special
abilities for heroes.  In my opinion, it adds a little bit of variety to
the game without creating overly powerful munchkin characters like most
of the GW games.

may be a reason why
CineGrunt is consistently popular at ECC (or maybe it's Stuart's
gleeful malice).

I am looking forward to experiencing Cinegrunt come February.  I have
heard a great deal about Stuart's machinations.

Regards,
New guy on the list:  Steve

Prev: CineGrunt the unknown story Next: Re: [SG2] Heroic SG