Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine Next: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine

Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine

From: "Matthew L. Seidl" <seidl@w...>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 09:39:08 -0600
Subject: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 08:57:31 -0500, Doug Evans writes:
>> Well, I rec'd the news. I just really really hate yahoo groups. :-(
>
>Me, too.
>
>Mark deserves high marks for first the suggestion, and then cranking
this
>up so quickly, but I've already noticed an increase in spam, and my
>experience with Yahoo! is that it's even worse if you're 'a member'
rather
>than just on the list.
>
>As pointed out, the alternate suggested of a content management site
>devoted to the project has been floated, and a second person contacted
me
>directly offering to host a mail list.
>
>The group has been mostly silent recently, as points have been made and
>discussed, and we're waiting for the Editor to comment. I have to
assume
>he's 'gotten busy', RL-wise.
>
>If it's ok with others, until Mark's ready to make those comments, I'll
>take non-Group comments directly, and continue to play gadfly, to try
and
>get this off the GZG-list for the time being.

Mailing lists are easy, if more are wanted.  Wiki's also aren't hard
to gen up (but would take a bit more work).

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@wraith.com
   =-=
=-= Research Scientist			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.wraith.com/seidl 			 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= My friends tell me I lead far too interesting a life.
   -=-

Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine Next: Re: Ground Zero Games Fanzine