Prev: Post Dragon Con questions Next: Re: Post Dragon Con questions

Re: Post Dragon Con questions

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 15:55:09 EDT
Subject: Re: Post Dragon Con questions

Hey Ryan ! Where at DC were you ? I know, not the answer you wanted but
I was
curious. I was at the Battletech tables Saturday next to that Quickfire2

table ran by those guys in the gaudy Hawiian shirts

Kirk

BSA Troop 23 Rockmart/Aragon, Ga.
GSA Troop 20718 Rockmart/Aragon, Ga.
Technical Cartoonist & Wargamer

"Millions of men have lived to fight, build palaces and boundaries,
shape
destinies and societies; but the compelling force of all times has been
the force
of originality and creation profoundly affecting the roots of human
spirit."
 - Ansel Adams

Prev: Post Dragon Con questions Next: Re: Post Dragon Con questions