Prev: RE: Ground Zero Games Fanzine Next: Re: FT:kamikaze effects?

FT:kamikaze effects?

From: "Mark & Staci Drake" <markandstaci@c...>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 22:05:06 -0500
Subject: FT:kamikaze effects?

How is a kamikaze attack resolved for fighters ramming capital ships?

And how is it resolved for capital ship vs. another capital ship?

I have only used it in my solo gaming so far with fighters only,either
by
SSR (to reflect particularly desperate situation,such as last stand or
homeworld defense),or by having the fighter attempting the kamikaze
attack
successfully passing fighter morale check(using MT fighter morale rules
here
for attempts)--successful kamikaze attempt causes 1d6 damage to struck
ship;have not used it with capital ship attacker so far.

Just not sure if I am doing this correctly or not,and can't seem to find
the
answer in the rulebook or the beta fighter rules--any advice,please?

Thanks,

Mark Drake

Prev: RE: Ground Zero Games Fanzine Next: Re: FT:kamikaze effects?