Prev: Re: [OT] Regional Idiom Next: Re: [DS3] Dirtside Accelerator for Infantry

Re: [OT] Regional Idiom

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 16:18:04 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Regional Idiom

>  I'd have thought FMASII was plenty for you, Indy, but thanks for
> volunteering to appear in FMA Sheep III....  ;-)

>Well, for one, I thought Jon T got my character killed.

Did I say you would be alive? Pirate Sheeps of the ZOMBIEzi, isn't it?
Although I may have some difficulty finding a 15mm radiation-scarred
undead
Japanese schoolgirl with excessive cleavage and roller skates.

> Secondly, I thought you said the event never happened?? Reading above
it
seems that maybe it actually did...

FMASheep I never happened. FMASheep II happened, it was just ... odd.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [OT] Regional Idiom Next: Re: [DS3] Dirtside Accelerator for Infantry