Prev: RE: DS3 weapons was RE: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi

Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 12:11:37 -0400
Subject: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi

>> The crazed laughter is starting already.  And Jon hasn't even
participated
>> in FMA Sheep (other than as voice talent for Fair Maiden Amelia
Sheep).

Jon Davis
>No, I think you've got me confused with someone else.

Non-participation in FMA Sheep doesn't mean you didn't participate, so
you
can't wriggle out of it that easily.  You were at another table, but on
request gave a reprise of "Unhand me, you *brute*!" when Roger
Livingston-East attempted to capture Fair Maiden Amelia Sheep.	This was
the trigger for the surrounding sheep to form an angry flock, chase
Roger
across half the table, knock him over and jump up and down on him,
causing
fatal embarassment.

TomB was a non-particpant last year too but got a visit from the Narn
Baa
Squad anyway, courtesy of Jon Tuffley, and of course Adrian sold TomB's
soul too.  TomB has vowed to be entirely off the continent next ECC, in
the
unreasonable hope that will be a safe distance.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: RE: DS3 weapons was RE: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi