Prev: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi Next: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi

RE: DS3 weapons was RE: (DS): Systems per Class

From: J L Hilal <jlhilal@y...>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 06:21:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: DS3 weapons was RE: (DS): Systems per Class

--- "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au> wrote:

> Found it:
> http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/199903/msg00351.html
>
> It was actually posted by JonT as "Dirtside Accelerator".

This is the missing idea that we needed!

We kicked it around this weekend, and we are going to use a range of
Armor Die types, but we are going to take the next step too; since we
use the SG2 range of base die types (up to d12x2), we are going to do
the same for armor.

I.e. for normal vehicles, the top of the scale will be d12, but
special, setting specific, units will have a x2 multiplier.
Examples:
Battletech 'Mechs
Centurion grav tanks
Ogres
Chobham-armored moderns

Prev: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi Next: Re: FMA Sheep III: Pirate Sheeps of the Zombiezi