Prev: Re: Hair color -- Blond Next: Re: [GZG-ECC] A Favour

Re: [GZG-ECC] A Favour

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 00:44:33 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG-ECC] A Favour

Hey Dean,

Thanks.  (8-)  (And to kill two posts with one stone -- thank you
you too Tony.  I'll cobble something together and get back to you.
Assuming I can make PSP work to A5.  (8-) )

Dean Gundberg wrote:
> I don't know if I can make it in 2005 yet, 2004 might have been a
fluke
> allowing me to go.  Has Jon T committed to go again?

Jon's got a standing invitation to come over whenever he wants (8-),
but, because of his busy schedule and the cost, he very rarely can
make it over the big pond.  In any event, the decision usually isn't
made until there's about 4 months to go.  But, we'll let people
know when we know.

Thanks!
JGH

--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling

Prev: Re: Hair color -- Blond Next: Re: [GZG-ECC] A Favour