Prev: Re: Help - 15mm groundmounts wanted.... Next: Re: [GZG-ECC] A Favour

Re: Hair color -- Blond

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:37:18 PDT
Subject: Re: Hair color -- Blond

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:05:37 EDT Popeyesays@aol.com writes:

>You might try a light brown, wash with a dark ruddy brown and high
>light with
>a yellow in varying shades.
>
>Scott

Sounds good but...

I am horrible with washes.

There is a reason I have so few armies in 25 mm.... <grin>

And my history with highlights is almost as bad.

Most of my figures are 6 mm except for the 15 mm SF I have/am getting to
correspond to my 25 mm SF forces.

Never tried washes for 6 or 15 mm figures because I am so bad at it with
25 mm figures.

Heck, I can always paint over it if it fails...

Muchas Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Help - 15mm groundmounts wanted.... Next: Re: [GZG-ECC] A Favour