Prev: Re: Unusual scenarios for Full Thrust? Next: RE: Re[2]: Help - 15mm groundmounts wanted.... And another question on 15mm

Re: Re[2]: Help - 15mm groundmounts wanted....

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 03:50:44 PDT
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Help - 15mm groundmounts wanted....

Stan Johansen has Mortar team with his 28 mm mercs that might represent
VH Mortars, and tri-pod "Laser Cannon" [same gun in 28 mm is medium,
heavy in 15 mm) representing a support weapon (Old 'infantry gun'
concept
with grav plates/sled for mobility?) that might help.  Also lots of
'bits' to build with...

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 07:34:06 +0200 Claus Paludan
<cpaludan@worldonline.dk> writes:
>Hi Mike,
>
>Friday, August 13, 2004, 2:26:16 AM, you wrote:
>
>KB> Have you looked at WW-2 or other modern 15mm/20mm miniatures?
>
>KB> Mike
>
>Yes - and Don has been really helpful as well in giving ideas for
>Peter Pig figures and all. The reason I asked the list was that I
>thought some of you might have found proxies and was hoping that you
>would share what discoveries you have made :)
>
>--
>With kind regards
>Claus Paludan
>
>W-site [privat] : http://www.krigsspil.dk