Prev: Re: Need help with ID:ing GZG figs Next: Re: Re[2]: Help - 15mm groundmounts wanted....

Re: Unusual scenarios for Full Thrust?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 04:49:37 -0500
Subject: Re: Unusual scenarios for Full Thrust?

I think it's obvious from some of the AAR's we've seen, but don't forget
difficult-to-obtain resource, a good GM.

WIth someone to set up secret deployments, hidden agendas, and a set of
specific goals, it can take the Full Thrust to another level.

Heck, just the goals part is more than most FTII games I see have. I've
friend that tired quickly of the game when all we had were meeting
engagements.

Just remember the 'good GM' is the key: organized (never me), and with a
good imagination. NAC and NSL groups may have differing goals, but it's
wierd when they cause backstabbing EVERY game.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Need help with ID:ing GZG figs Next: Re: Re[2]: Help - 15mm groundmounts wanted....