Prev: Re: [OT] I need a reality check Next: Re: [List] Cherished resources Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: [List] Cherished resources Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 13:43:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [List] Cherished resources Re: (DS): Systems per Class

--- Samuel Penn <sam@bifrost.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> Personally I'd prefer to drop the grav tech (too far
> fetched for
> my tastes) and stick with wheels and tracks. Then
> think what you
> could do with decent AI, automated tanks, genius
> missile swarms
> and whatever other technology we might have in the
> next 100 years.

So don't play with the grav tech, but some of us enjoy
it immensely, and would like to see it done a little
better, actually.

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: Re: [OT] I need a reality check Next: Re: [List] Cherished resources Re: (DS): Systems per Class