Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2109 Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2109

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 07:51:46 PDT
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2109

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 07:42:17 EDT DOCAgren@aol.com writes:
<snip>
>But I have to admit I wouldn't mind seeing rules for Cyberwear in SG,
>or when
>it is publish FMA.

Well, it sounds cool but it creates a lot of potential balance problems.

We have under costed items in DS 2 when things run to about what 7 to 8
systems (HVC, RFAC, HEL, MDC, HKP, DFFG, SLAM, GMS)  it would require a
lot of play testing to 'cost out' the cyberware stuff especially at
lower
levels where one uber character could really affect balance.  YMMV.

>Have a Good One,
>
>DOC Agren
>
>     (Lurker on the Digest)

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2109 Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class