Prev: RE: [OT] I need a reality check Next: Re: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort

Re: Heresy Mine! was Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:54:36 +0200
Subject: Re: Heresy Mine! was Re: (DS): Systems per Class

B^3B wrote:

>Thanks for weighing in, OO. What would you suggest for
>capacities for gms launchers & loads?

For the time being I use the current capacities and costs for the
launcher
with a single missile loaded; half that for each reload. GMS/L infantry
get
their launcher only as part of their basic cost/size; if they want
reloads
they have to buy them separately.

Yes, this adds book-keeping... but it is a *very* effective way of
explaining to non-military types why not every vehicle on the
battlefield
has at least one missile launcher :-/

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: RE: [OT] I need a reality check Next: Re: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort