Prev: RE: [OT] I need a reality check Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: Warning about possible problem

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:16:48 PDT
Subject: Re: Warning about possible problem

Um, I deleted it.  Reflex - questionable e-mail, delete it, etc.

There is a protocol at work (where I get most of these) so I just
trashed
it when one showed up at home.

Gracias,
Glenn

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:54:08 +0200 Oerjan Ohlson
<oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> writes:
>Glenn Wilson wrote:
>
>>Please excuse the wide cross posting but I deem it necessary.
>>
>>I received an e-mail recently from the following 'person'...
>>
>>On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 18:40:54 -0500 "Triphibious"
><Triphibious@juno.com>
>>writes:
>>
>><snip>
>
>You, me and Laserlight have all been hit by this problem; probably a
>bunch
>of others as well. If you can see the header of the offending email,
>could
>you check the message ID?
>
>/Oerjan
>oerjan.ohlson@telia.com
>
>"Life is like a sewer.
>  What you get out of it, depends on what you put into it."
>-Hen3ry

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: RE: [OT] I need a reality check Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class