Prev: Re: Full Thrust "House Rules", was Re: [FT] Kravak weaponry Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: Full Thrust "House Rules", was Re: [FT] Kravak weaponry

From: "Flak Magnet (Tim)" <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:51:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Full Thrust "House Rules", was Re: [FT] Kravak weaponry

On Thursday 22 July 2004 11:28 am, John Atkinson wrote:
> --- Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:
> > >I think I'm giving up on Full Thrust.
> >
> > To be replaced with...?
>
> Well, I'm going to keep playing Full Thrust, but I'll
> turn it into a drinking game.
>
> Force selection: You drink once for each escort, twice
> for each cruiser, and 3 times for each capital.  Then
> you argue about whether a Mass 104 ship is a big
> cruiser or a small capital ship.  Do a shot for each
> ship between 89-110 mass in your force.

+++SNIPPED+++

I'm not sure this would be any different from the way my group plays
anyway.

Though we're a lot less detailed in our rules.	Our rules work very
closely to
something I saw on the Drew Carey show:

It happened around a pool table...
Lewis:	Oh I missed a shot.  (Everyone takes a drink.)
Not-Kate[1]:  What are you guys doing?
Oswald:  She asked us what we're doing.  (Drink)
Not-Kate:  Oh, a drinking game, what are the rules?
Lewis:	Somebody asked us about the rules.  (Drink)
Not-Kate:  There are no rules!	This is just an excuse for drinking!
Oswald:  Well, she figured out the rules!  (Drink)

Well, my group's pretty much like that.

[1] I don't know the character that took Kate's place when Christa
Miller who
played Kate left the show.
--
--Tim
The moment one accepts the idea that dissent is unpatriotic,

Prev: Re: Full Thrust "House Rules", was Re: [FT] Kravak weaponry Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class