Prev: Re: [FT] Kravak weaponry Next: RE: (DS): Systems per Class

RE: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:41:31 -0400
Subject: RE: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort

>So I'm looking for ideas as to Battlefield Magic that fits the
following
criteria:

You could let them summon Sponge-Bob Squidlips! <MWA ha ha ha haaaaa!>

(You know, I don't think we've heard from Tony since February...how's
his
therapy going?)

> 4) Tactically appropriate.  This is where the Call of Cthulhu list
fails
me, as most of their spells are focused (not surprisingly) on affecting
individuals.

a) distort space: increases/decreases range to target
b) distort time: target unit gets/loses an activation
c) summon
d) mutate existing creature/unit
e) change environment: summon storm, rain, ice, etc
f) curse of Babel: no comms
g) baneful plants: slows units moving through these vines, thorns etc;
infantry units other than Powered Armor cannot go In Position.
h) stoneslayer: destroys hard cover
i) cultes des ghouls: dead units aren't.
j) raise temple: creates a building/rockpile with weird angles / shapes
/
architecture.  You can take cover there, allthough there may be a few
pesky
inhabitants...

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [FT] Kravak weaponry Next: RE: (DS): Systems per Class