Prev: Re: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort Next: RE: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort

Re: [FT] Kravak weaponry

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:32:13 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Kravak weaponry

John Atkinson wrote:

[...]
> Am I the only person underimpressed with MD-5s?  I
> mean, really.  They aren't likely to double and
> there's only a couple so each missed dice roll really
> hurts the KV player.	I'd rather go up against those
[...]

How well (or not well) was the K'V player rolling?? I mean, most
times I've seen the K5s used and hit, they do double (were you
guys rolling K-gun class and *greater* for doubling potential,
or K-gun class and *less*? should be "and less", so if you are
Aaron Teske you'll not likely double, but if you're me... ;-).
10 pts is (for most ships, anyway) difficult to recover from in
one fell swoop.

Mk

Prev: Re: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort Next: RE: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort