Prev: Re: Heresy Mine! was Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 07:45:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Zero cost? How so? You still pay points for it and it
can be killed. Be that as it may, a rule that prevents
a number of legitimate designs to prevent a few cheesy
ones is at best flawed.
--- owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
<warbeads@juno.com> wrote:
> It is an example that shows nothing should be 'free'
- this is a cheap
> munchkin AFV 'all or nothing' cheese flavored AFV
killer that would make
> the loophole you propose into a game ruining
Carlsbad Cavern.  The GMS/Ls
> are zero cost per the change suggested below yet hit
as a size 3
> (normally at least 6 or 9 capacity points) weapon.
>
> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:57:24 -0700 (PDT) Brian B
> <greywanderer987@yahoo.com> writes:
> >And how does any of that support or refute the
> >argument for or against the rule?
> >--- owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
> ><warbeads@juno.com> wrote:
> >> "MISSTOS" - a AFV using only multiple GMS/L -
Size
> >two and 5 GMS/Ls.
> >>
> >> Okay 4 GMS/Ls and a PDS/Basic.
> >>
> >> Okay, okay, three GMS/Ls and a LAD and a
PDS/Basic.

> >> Anyway, if I hit you it's at least 6 chits and
maybe
> >10 chits.  Pray for
> >> a "firer system down' chit.  Now THAT's a rule to
> >change (or chits to
> >> 'lose', hehe-hehe.)
> >>
> >> Point?  ANY rules can be min-max'ed by a
munchkin. I
> >have played with
> >> some doozies so have learned to be aware if for
no
> >other reason then
> >> self-defense.  Hence I usually GM any more.  My
> >world, My miniatures, My
> >> scenario, My decisions.
> >>
> >> Gracias,
> >> Glenn

should
> >be
as
the
> >carry
> >alone?

(Merkava)
> >game

> >http://web.turner.com/data_center/

10Sdc

> >release!

> >that your dog thinks

messages!

> >> The best thing to hit the Internet in years -
Juno
> >SpeedBand!
> >> Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
> >> Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign
up
> >today!
> >

> >=====
> >"In life, you must try and be the type of person
that your dog thinks
> >you are."
> >
> >- Anonymous

> >Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We
finish.
> >http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

> The best thing to hit the Internet in years - Juno
SpeedBand!
> Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES
=== Message Truncated ===

=====